Thursday, October 4, 2012

Double Decker Chili Cheese Dog Taco

I'm a big fan of chili cheese dogs.  I also love the concept of a double decker taco like they do at Taco Bell.  So, I decided to make the Double Decker Chili Cheese Dog Taco my first entry into the Taco Bizarro.  Here's what I did:

Ingredients -

  • 1 hotdog
  • 1 can of chili
  • Nacho cheese
  • Shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 crispy taco shell
  • 1 soft taco shell
Directions (can't really get much easier)
  • Plop a couple dogs on the grill
  • Heat up the chili and nacho cheese
  • Spread some nacho cheese on the soft taco
  • Seat your crispy taco into the soft taco with the cheese acting like the glue to hold it together
  • Add your hotdog, chili and cheese
  • Enjoy!
There's nothing fancy with this one, but if you like chili dogs, you might want to give this a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment